● New F-PACE 400 SPORT: Combines the powerful, refined in-line six-cylinder Ingenium petrol mild-hybrid engine with enhanced exterior design elements and a rich, luxurious interior
● New F-PACE 300 SPORT: Broadens customer choice by matching the design details of the 400 SPORT with smooth, efficient in-line six-cylinder Ingenium diesel mild-hybrid power
● Assertive, confident presence: New Gloss Black 21-inch wheels, Black Pack and Gloss Black roof rails enhance F-PACE’s sculpted form to make the 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT truly distinctive
● Beautiful, crafted interiors: Windsor leather Performance seats, Ebony Suedecloth headliner, Satin Charcoal Ash veneers and bright metal pedals enrich the luxurious, spacious cabins
● Performance, agility and comfort: 400PS petrol and 300PS diesel six-cylinder engines provide effortless performance and maximum speeds of 155mph (250km/h) and 143mph (230km/h) respectively, while Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamics delivers an optimum balance of ride, handling and precision
● Seamless connectivity: Pivi Pro infotainment system enhanced with wireless Apple CarPlay® as standard to keep you effortlessly connected. Wireless Android Auto™ is also standard (market dependent)
● Electrified range: F-PACE offers efficient, refined four- and six-cylinder diesel and six-cylinder petrol mild-hybrid engines, plus petrol plug-in hybrid with all-electric driving for up to 33 miles (53km) and CO2 emissions from only 49g/km [WLTP TEL]*. PHEV: (market dependent)
Thursday 14 April 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates– The Jaguar F-PACE now offers more choice and technology than ever, with the addition of the dynamic new 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT models
Offered exclusively with smooth, refined Ingenium six-cylinder petrol and diesel mild-hybrid electric vehicle (MHEV) engines respectively, the 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT are distinguished by their new 21-inch Gloss Black wheels, Black Pack, privacy glass and Gloss Black roof rails. Windsor leather Performance seats are a highlight of the spacious, luxurious interiors.
New F-PACE 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT
The F-PACE’s distinctive, sculpted form is further enhanced for the new 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT through a unique combination of exterior design elements which heighten their poised stance and dynamic character.
Adam Hatton, Exterior Design Director, Jaguar, said: “Developing the new 300 SPORT and 400 SPORT models gave us the opportunity to subtly accentuate the F-PACE’s inherently assertive, purposeful design and deliver an even more confident on-road presence, while beautiful, rich materials – including Windsor leather, Suedecloth, and meticulously-crafted veneers – make the interiors even more luxurious. Together with the quiet, effortless performance from the six-cylinder engines, the new F-PACE 300 SPORT and 400 SPORT will make every journey extraordinary.”
Striking 21-inch ‘Style 5105’ wheels complement the Black Pack, privacy glass and Gloss Black roof rails, and feature a distinctive five split-spoke design and a Gloss Black finish. Customers wishing to add even further visual appeal can select the optional 22-inch ‘Style 1020’ forged wheels, available on both models in a choice of two finishes: Gloss Black with Satin Black inserts or Gloss Silver with contrast inserts. These can be specified with self-sealing all-season tyres (market-dependant).
The F-PACE 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT can be specified in the full range of colours, comprising one solid finish, seven metallics and a choice of two premium metallic paints – Carpathian Grey and Charente Grey.
The luxurious, crafted interior of the F-PACE is further enriched on the 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT with slimline Performance Seats in Windsor leather. These are matched to an Ebony Suedecloth headliner and Satin Charcoal Ash veneers. The sense of serenity and space is heightened by Premium Cabin Lighting. Also available on all other models in the range, this offers the driver a choice of 30 colours.
As well as luxury and refinement the new 400 SPORT and 300 SPORT deliver the outstanding performance and agility drivers expect from a Jaguar. The 400 SPORT features the Ingenium 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder petrol MHEV engine, developing 400PS and 550Nm of torque. Featuring advanced technologies including a twin scroll turbocharger supported by an electric supercharger, continuously variable inlet valve lift control and a 250bar direct fuel injection system, this superbly refined unit enables the 400 SPORT to accelerate from
0-60mph in just 5.1 seconds (0-100km/h in 5.4 seconds) and reach a maximum speed of 155mph (250km/h).
The MHEV system uses a Belt integrated Starter Generator in place of a conventional alternator to recuperate energy that would otherwise be lost during deceleration and braking, which is then stored in a 48V lithium-ion battery packaged beneath the rear loadspace. This energy is used to assist the engine when accelerating away, and also enables a smoother, quieter and more responsive stop/start function.
The Ingenium six-cylinder diesel MHEV uses an advanced series-sequential turbocharging system, featuring two variable-geometry turbos, to deliver exceptional responsiveness throughout the engine’s operating range. Together with a 2,500bar piezo common rail system, this ensures effortless performance with remarkable fuel efficiency. Developing 300PS and 650Nm of torque, it ensures the 300 SPORT can accelerate from 0-60mph in only 6.1 seconds (0-100km/h in 6.4 seconds) and on to a maximum speed of 143mph (230km/h). Fuel economy and emissions are up to 38.2mpg (from 7.4l/100km) and from 194g/km CO2 respectively (WLTP TEL)*.
In addition to these six-cylinder units, the F-PACE model range is available with the 404PS four-cylinder petrol P400e plug-in hybrid powertrain, which combines an electric-only range of up to 33 miles (53km) and CO2 emissions from 49g/km (WLTP TEL)* with acceleration from 0-60mph in just 5.0 seconds (0-100km/h: 5.3 seconds). PHEV market dependent
There’s also a choice of 250PS and 300PS four-cylinder Ingenium petrol and 163PS and 204PS diesel engines. The diesels also feature 48V mild-hybrid technology for even greater refinement and efficiency. (Powertrain range is market dependent)
All F-PACE models feature intelligent all-wheel drive and eight-speed automatic transmissions which can be controlled either by the Jaguar Drive Selector or – for added driver engagement – the beautifully tactile metal shift paddles.
The F-PACE offers a wealth of other smart technologies to make journeys simpler, more enjoyable and more connected. The Smartphone Pack with wireless Apple CarPlay® is standard. Wireless Android Auto™ is also standard. In addition, Pivi Pro can connect two phones simultaneously, and an optional wireless device charging pad beneath the centre console features a signal booster to improve network reception and Wi-Fi. Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto are market dependent.
The 2023 Model Year F-PACE range includes S, SE, HSE, R-Dynamic Black, 300 SPORT and 400 SPORT models and SVR models (Market-dependent).